Monday, December 28, 2009

January Kit Now Available!!!

Available now at Pages in Time and it is PACKED full of wonderful goodies scrappers!!! Check it out!

This months kit is jammed packed with lots of wonderful Paper all paper is double sided!!
Alot of it from Basic Grey Origins New Line,Bo Bunny new line and Prima, and embellishes,gems,flowers,rub on's,alphabet stickers,Prima swirl and flowers,bird.You have the option of adding the add on kits as well. I'm ordering asap!!!

Don't wait they tend to sell out very quickly!

This is the Jan kit-Sells for $25



The first add on kit is $12

 

The second add on is $8

 

Isn't this kit filled with great items?! If you are wanting this kit and add ons click HERE and go to the Products for Sale Tab to find January's Kit of the Month!!!

Happy Shopping Scrappers!!


4 comments:

  1. Denise,

    Just wanted to thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. I went ahead an signed up in Pages In Time and added my layout.

    The January kit is beautiful. Have to decide if I want to purchase it.

    Thanks,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you joined PIT! It's a great group of scrappers!! And your comments are very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise, you went to my family blog lol if you go to www.scrappercaz.blogspot.com you will see my work

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~