Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Products Listed at Pages in Time!!

Oh my goodness!!! I've just seen some new products listed at Pages in Time! I think I'm totally in love with the Harlee-Quinnz paper. Butterfly Garden rocks!! The colors of these pp's are amazing!! Also listed is lots of cool Bo Bunny products, including Gypsy and Delilah.  I've added a couple of images of the pp so you can take a peek..but beware...you'll want it all!!!


Harlee-Quinzz Garden of beauty pp from the Butterfly Garden Collection





Bo Bunny Gypsy collection - one style shown





And Bo Bunny Deliah collection- one style shown


Go check out all the styles and products of these beautiful collections before they're gone!! Just go to Pages in Time and click on the Products for Sale tab.Also, if you're Christmas shopping for someone and not sure of what they'd like, she also carries Gift Certificates..Happy Shopping!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I am in love too! It is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo, loving all that especially the Gypsy collection . MMmmmm, where am I going to put all this pp??????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie...the Gypsy collection is to die for girl!!! It is sooo full of color! Amazing pp!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~