Monday, May 31, 2010

"Fairy Child"..using June kit from Swirlydoos!

I did another layout using the June kit from Swirlydoos. I really want to finish doing the layouts for the fairy/vampire pics I did of my daughter and her friend. Most of the stuff I used is from the Swirlydoos June kit called Antebellum Beauty. Click on the link above to see it..it's gorgeous!!

I laid burlap underneath the paper first and used Smooch to dot around the edges. I made the fairy embellie using Memory Glass, and the hinges are from Tim Holtz (of course!)
I found the Fairy quote online and it reads:

Come away oh human child,
To the waters and the wild..
With a Faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand~

I love the Cameo/butterfly pin that came with the kit. It is gorgeous!


Well I think I'll go get some more done while I still have some free time. Our Summer School program is starting this week at work and I'll be so busy that I'm not sure if I'll be able to scrap for awhile...but I'm sure going to try!! So till next time..Happy Scrappin!!

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful, your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful layout Denise! The picture is amazing. I love how you used the burlap and added the hinges! Always enjoy waiting to see what you design, as there is always something new in a technique to admire! Good luck with summer school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Denise! just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! Love the burlap under the pp. Colors are gorgeous!! Love the fairy & the quote!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~