Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tim Holtz Paper Layout



I just love Tim Holtz. I think anything he does is amazing. His creativity is like no other. So I was really excited to see that he was coming out with new paper lines!! I could not wait for them to come out..and now they are!! So thumbing thru the Lost and Found pack, I found the whole paper pack is filled with amazing vintage pp. There was not one page I didn't love.I really loved this page and thought it would go great with one of my daughters Easter pics.
I used a bunch of different flowers on here. Also mixed different products like Bo Bunny and of course Prima. So I will sign off here and hope you all get inspired to do something creative this week..till then Happy Scrappin!!
.Here are a few more pictures:

1 comment:

  1. OMG this lo is absolutely stunning! The photo is just perfect. It feels like she is in that beautiful garden! Thanks for the blog visit! Can't wait to see what you do with the music transparency paper!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~