Saturday, February 19, 2011

Moments

I did this lo of my niece and my darling daughter at my niece's wedding. I have a few of these to re-do and couldn't seem to find the right 'style' to do them in. I didn't want to do a regular wedding theme...as I don't think the picture says wedding..it says more than that to me..if that makes sense..lol

I used Prima's Fairy Flora paper and some Websters blooms and netting..along with a small piece of Tim Holtz filmstrip. Most of the flowers are Prima but the lovely little lavender roses and dark pink rose buds are from the most talented Alda Steven's from her Flying Unicorn Store.

The gate is Dusty Attic and the letter stickers are from Creative Memories..have an awesome friend who's my CM consultant. I love their stickers and tools.


Well thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great blessed weekend..till next time..Happy Scrappin!!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Denise. Love how you rolled the filmstrip. Lovely bridal page .. and more .. love the Spring garden feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!! I love that you didn't do this one as a'wedding' LO!! The placement of the gates and all of the blooms are just perfect additions!! Love the stamping too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo, LOVE your attention to detail. Wow, the DA fence pieces are AMAZING! Awesomne florals too...thx for sharing this work of heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Denise! Love the little peek a boo at the top of the page and your beautiful fence and garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and flowers Denise! The offset fence is gorgeous! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is sooooo lovely Denise!! I love the DA pieces withthe flowers, simply delightful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love how you used the gates and layered the bottom with bloomers. gorgeous flowers and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did redo my blog, it needed a serious facelift! Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~