Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fun CT work using Pion and Websters!!


Hey scrapping friends!!

Just sharing a layout I did for the Creative Team and challenge over at Flying Unicorn. I used the new Pion Paper that Flying Unicorn is carrying mixed with some Websters. Click HERE to go to the store to see this beautiful line and what is new!!

I started by tracing a die cut from Websters and cutting out the pattern which I Glimmer Misted using Sugar Plum Fairy and Tim Holtz Flourish Mask. I did some fussy cutting from Websters Country Estate and used my Sew Easy tool for the stitching. The hinges are from KaiserCraft and I painted them with Glimmer Glaze and brushed some Snow White Dabber Paint over them. I cut out words from different rub-ons I have and added around the edging.




If you haven't joined Flying Unicorn's forum please do so! The kits are a must see! Even tho June's kit sold out, July is right around the corner and I know it's going to be FABULOUS!!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week and till next time..Happy Scrappin!!

7 comments:

  1. very stunning...love the colors and your stamping and masking....gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as ever Denise!!!! Love the effect on the picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this layout Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful kit, LOVELY work Denise :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Denise...this is sooo gorgeous!! Love all the pink and cut work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Denise!! Makes me want to go out and scrap pink!! Very romantic and very beautiful!! OK...Looking through my stash for pink!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous LO!! So dreamy!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~