Thursday, August 18, 2011

Magic of OZ Mini Album

 Hey everyone!

Next month I am taking our Girl Scout troop to a place called Storybook Land. Storybook Land is of course filled with all kinds of fun stuff that is based on children's stories and nursery rhymes. The place is filled with the likes of Humpty Dumpty, Jack and Jill, Paul Bunyan, and even a Medieval castle! Of course my favorite thing to see is the Land of Oz!! So for that trip, I made a Graphic 45 Magic of Oz mini for all our pictures. It is going to be so fun filling this album from our trip!

I added a little story book on this page so we can add extra pics:
This page has a place for me to write all out our trip and the black rose on the corner my daughter made.

I got the Magic of Oz paper and some of the other goodies from the Flying Unicorn Store. Some of the flowers were from a previous Swirly kit. But most of the items you can find at the store along with some other new collections, embellies and FANTASTIC flowers!!!

Flying Unicorn has a great store, fun forum and very inspirational gallery!! Join us for some fun challenges if you haven't already! We would love to have you!


So glad you stopped by! Thank you all for your sweet comments..and till next time

Happy Scrappin!


3 comments:

  1. What a fun little mini, Denise! I see that you have spent your vacay in your studio creating all these awesome projectS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to attempt a mini one day, this is so beautiful and so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mini. The paper just lends its self to making a beautiful and fun album!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~