Sunday, August 14, 2011

New layouts for Challenges at Flying Unicorn!



Hey Scrappers!

I have a lot to share today! I've been working on some projects for some challenges over at Flying Unicorn. I also have been working on making my own Cameos and other resin pieces for scrapping. Oh and I can't forget the stick pins my daughters and I have been working on...all influenced by the newest scrapping hot spot, Flying Unicorn!

For the first one here, I did this just for inspiration for the Die Cut Challenge in the forum. The flower on the bottom and the "Cheri" on the lamp post was made with my Cricut. Most of the stuff is from a past Swirlydoos kit I had and of course I mixed in some products from the Flying Unicorn Store. The stick pin is one my step daughter made.


This next one I did is for a challenge I am co-hosting with Alda. It's a distressing challenge and can be found HERE in the forum. It is a picture of my daughter with her very first surfboard!



So, I found these FAB molds on Etsy from Mold Muse and am really starting to get into making my own cameos and other pieces for projects. It took me a little research to learn what to do..but these are my first ones:
I did learn how to make the two tone a bit better..so trying that later today. I also got hooked on making stick pins from a swap that is going on at Flying Unicorn too! Do you see what enablers they all are..LOL! My daughters helped me create some of these. Super fun!


Well I thank you for stopping by! Please visit us at Flying Unicorn for some great challenges, swaps, inspirational gallery, and the most awesome scrapbook store!! Plus we have lots of good people and tons of fun to be had!!

Till next time, Happy Scrappin!!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous layouts and I just love your cameos and stick pins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun stuff...love the photo of Faith. Cool stickpins, I especially like the one with wings :)

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~