Friday, December 30, 2011

Prima and Bo Bunny Layouts

Hey everyone!

Seems like forever since I've blogged! It's been a crazy busy time and I'm so glad it's slowing down. I have been working on a couple CT layouts for Flying Unicorn using some Prima and Bo Bunny I'd like to share with you. These are babies of two friends and they're just too cute not to scrap! I told them I'm going to have to make them each an album.

The first one is the Forever Fall Collection from Bo Bunny.  I won this collection from the Flying Unicorn auction and got the hinges, flourish and mistable leaves from my favorite LSS "The Scrap Trap"
Here are some close ups. I used Prima flowers, Kaisercraft hinge and flourish. I misted the mistables with Glimmer Mist and used Glimmer Glam on the hinges which I then stamped over top.




This is CT work for Flying Unicorn using Prima Pixie Glen Collection.
I fussy cut the clock from another Prima sheet and stitched around the photo. I used some Prima flocked rubons and fussy cut the little fairies out which I covered with Glossy Accents. Added some Websters trim around the flower (from an old Swirlydoo kit I had)  The rubon words and chipboard letters are from a Flying Uni kit and I covered them with Diamond Dust after I painted them with Picket Fence Crackle paint.I also used a large doily as a mask.





I do hope you join us in the FORUM at Flying Unicorn! We have some VERY fun changes and updates happening for the new year!!

Thank you all for stopping by..and I hope you have a blessed New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~