Thursday, December 1, 2011

"Sugarplum Dreams" from Flying Unicorn




 Happy December!!

I'm so happy to be able to reveal the new kit from Flying Unicorn "Sugarplum Dreams"!! I've been waiting for awhile to share this with everyone! I know I have said this before...but this has to be a fave of mine! It's filled with the most beautiful Kaisercraft papers, Felt Fusion, bling, rubons, flowers, etc. The Off the Page Project is the cutest paper mache Rudolph and Ornaments..Was so fun to work with and Alda even includes all the paint and brushes for the OTP. So much is in this kit, that I'm not even done working with it yet! Here are some projects I did with mine.

Just note some items are from my stash. Just a few, but just want you to know, so click HERE to see everything that comes in the kit.


This is a picture of my dear friends new son. It'll be his first Christmas, and I know they consider him the best gift ever.




 These next ones are of my daughter and step daughter a few years back with Santa.





The OTP project:
Tag

Click HERE to see the other projects from the Creative Team.

December also means a whole new set of challenges and our Santa's Workshop in the FORUM!! Be sure to check out our daily tutorials, games and giveaways, going on thru the whole month of December!!!

Happy Scrappin!

1 comment:

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~