Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New March Guest Designer!

Hey scrappers!!

I am so excited to announce our new March Guest Designer at Flying Unicorn but first want to say what a fabulous experience it was to have Gerry van Gent as our February designer! She did some amazing projects with the February kit!! We were beyond ecstatic to have her with us and hope we can get her to return in the future.

Now, I am SO happy to announce our March Guest Designer...Jeni O' Connor! Like Gerry, Jeni is my very top favorite artists! Her style is so hearfelt and dreamy. Each page tells a story..it's like getting lost in a fairy tale. Her layouts have left me staring at them for hours and I never tire of looking at her work over and over. Each time you will see something new. Check out her BLOG here.
A little about Jeni:

I'm an Aussie with a Canadian dh so we spend time in two beautiful countries. I'm a mum to twins who are growing up way too fast for me. Crafting has always been a part of my life and scrapping is where I spend most of creative time.

Jeni is a great designer and designs for Manor House Creations, Scrapbook Creations Magazine, OUAS, and has guest designed for companies like Imaginarium and Websters, to name a few. She is going to be a great addition to the Flying Unicorn Team!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness Denise. I'm sooo honoured and humbled by your kind words. Thank you so much.
    I'm madly scrapping for Flying Unicorn atm.
    Grrr Can Post!lol
    Jenix

    PS. sorry for the deletion too many errors.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~