Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Couple Layouts!

Hey everyone!

Things have been crazy busy and finally it's finally beginning to settle down around here enough to get me caught up on my scrapping!

Just sharing a few layouts I did for some challenges over at Flying Unicorn!! We have had some fun ones this month in the forum and as the month winds down, I got a few more done.

This first one is for Maggi's "Hoarding Challenge". You have to use something you have been hanging on to for awhile. I chose MME "So Sophie" papers that I have had forever!! I mean years!!




 All this month we've been showcasing Graphic 45 so I did this layout using Baby 2 Bride collection..I did some masking, stamping and used Gesso and Liquid Pearls. The gate is from Dusty Attic, which I got from the FUL Store and used Distress Stain in Fired Brick.

Well thanks for stopping by!!! Hope you get creative this week!!

3 comments:

  1. Denise your layouts are super gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Two absolutely stunning LOs Denise. Love them both but "Follow Your Dreams" is extra special.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~