Saturday, September 15, 2012



Good Morning and what a treat we have for all of you! We are sponsoring SKETCHABILITIES and they have such yummy sketch for you along with a great RAK's to be won ! So without further adieu get your scrap on with this incredible Sketch #75


And look at their brand New Design Team Reveal!
CREATION BY : Leanne Nankervis
CREATION BY : Madoka Kinsada

CREATION BY : Anja Akkermann

Our own Creative Team had some creative fun with the sketch ... here are a few ...
CREATION BY DENISE JENSEN

CREATION BY KELLY FOSTER
SHONA KEEHN
CREATION BY STEPHANIE EAKEN

Wanna See more? Then head on over our forums and Sketchability and lets get creative !




2 comments:

  1. Hello sweet Denise!
    It has been a while. I am catching up with my blog followers and have taken so long to get around to everyone.
    First I want to say that you are amazing! I was browsing through your layouts & creations and was in total awe! I simply adore your vintage, elegant style chock full of techniques and special touches.
    Please know that even if I do not comment on every post that I am visiting and enjoying all that you share.
    Big hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~