Sunday, December 23, 2012

13 Arts @ Flying Unicorn

Hey everyone!!
I'm sure by now you have checked out the new 13 Arts collection in the Flying Unicorn Store, "Frosted Life"..if not, it is a MUST! I have to say it's a new favorite for me! The colors, quality..omgosh..AMAZING!!!! You have to get your hands on this paper..you will NOT be disspointed..that is for sure!
As soon as I opened up my collection I went to work! This is the lo I made with just a few sheets of the paper. I used Moon Dust, Frosted Ferns, Cold Wall and Cold Brick Wall. I also cut a square out of the "Found in the Sky" Sheet.


 I started by sewing around the edges of the Cold Wall sheet and after distressing I laid in ontop of the Frosted Ferns Sheet. I then used my Lucky 8 punch on the Moon Dust sheet. I love the colors on these sheets and you really don't need to do a lot to the back ground in my opinion.I used some White Acrylic Paint and bubble wrap for the stamping part, and then took black paint and a lid for my circles.
I also used a Fabscraps Lampost Chippie. Which I spritzed with London Blue Dylusions Mist  and edged with some black ink.

I used some burlap that I got from my Secret Santa Sister Maggi, and dabbed on some white paint which I added to the bottom of the lamp post, and then added my gorgeous flowers!! For this LO I used Prima Godivas, and Petaloo Cantenbury. It's nice to know the Flying Unicorn Store is stocked with FLOWERS!!!






 Thanks for stopping by today!! I do hope you pop on over and grab some of this FABULOUS Paper!!!!  It is the bees knees!!



4 comments:

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~