Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hey artsy people!!

Time for some inspiration for our Art Journals we've all been working on at Flying Unicorn!
Now I just heard Alda has got the new Prima Julie Nutting Stamps in!!! So for March, find your inner girlie and create!!! No rules..just want you to feel proud to be a woman..you can chose anything you want to use..it's all up to you!! Enter as many times as you'd like!! CLICK HERE to go to the challenge.

I will be posting lots of art journal pages thru the month for inspo, but I am getting it kicked off with my Angel journal page I did in January. I used Gabi Pollacco's template for my girl I used the Glass Glitter on the wings and ..lots of Dylusions sprays!!

 So get your girlie mojo flowing come join the challenge and get creative!!!

Here is the yummy RAK you could win. Winner will have 7 days to email Alda their mailing address and name of challenge they won.


And if Art Journaling is not for you, there are many other CHALLENGES in the forum to choose from!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love this! The colors are awesome and the girl is so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~