Thursday, April 4, 2013

And Introducing....

We are  thrilled to  introduce our favorite new Creative Designer to the Uni team 
 
 
 
 
I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just  minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming. 

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.


But  wait -   Kitty  did  not  come  alone  ....  Kitty  brought 

JENNIFER SNYDER to the Unicorn Team!!


 
 
 I've been scrapping for several years but really started working on technique and detail within the 18 months. I am a gal who loves the whole tangible aspect of our beloved craft, from the pretty papers to hoarding ribbons and trims. My Husband , of only a few short, sweet years has been a great support for my scrapping passion. He never says anything when the boxes arrive in the mail, or when I come through the door with a shopping bag. He does roll his eyes though. I have found scrapping to be a hobby that can keep your mind active, youthful and refreshed.


Now  take  a  look at the   talent and  eye  candy that  Escape Kitty   (  okay and  Jen)  have  given the paper craft  industry    so  far  .... and  so much  more  to come ! 
 
 
 
  

1 comment:

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~