Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Flying Unicorn April Guest Designer~Stacey Young!

Hi scrapping friends!!
Denise here with some exciting news to share!
This month our most awesome guest designer is none other than the Stacey Young!! YAY!!! I seriously can't tell you how excited we all were when she said yes!!! Her work is so whimisical, creative, artsy...and just gorgeous!!! Personally I've been inspired by her for a long time and she never ceases to amaze me with her creativity.
463 (367x490)
A little about Stacey:

"Hi, my name is Stacey Young and I am a Stay at Home Mum to 3 little boys, ages 6,4 and 22 months.  I am wife of 10 years to my teenage sweetheart, Tim.  So you could say I have 4 boys to look after in my home.  We live on the Central East Coast of Queensland, Australia.  I have been scrapbooking for the best part of 9 years now but have certainly become more involved in the industry as the years have gone on.  I am currently on the Design Teams for Prima Marketing, Shimmerz and Aussie Scrap Source.  I love being creative and find it is my down time when the children go to bed at night.  My scrapping style has changed over the years and I find it is alot shabbier these days.  I think as the years go on it will keep evolving as new trends come and go.  I will always adore colour, layering and mixed media though.  The more I can get on the page the merrier!!!  I hope you enjoy my creations this month, I am absolutely thrilled and honoured to guest design for Flying Unicorn."

STACEY'S BLOG

Look at the GORGEOUS creations she did using this month's "Whispers of Spring" kit. The close ups are so yummy!!!










And check out this OTP!!! Is this not FABULOUS??? I did drool all over my keyboard when I saw it..yes I did.






Are they not amazing creations??!!! And she's not done yet!! Can't wait to see what else she will do!

Pop on over to the KOM GROUP to see all the yummy creations from the CT using this months April Kit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~