Thursday, May 16, 2013

Welcome Michelle!!!!



We can not keep it under wraps any longer... so lets give a BIG Unicorn welcome to our newest Creative Team Member, Michelle aka Bubbachooka.



We are so excited that she accepted to join the Unicorn family and are very confident that she is a great fit for us, our members and our customers! There is so much we all hope to learn from her; we look forward to laughing with her, our new dear friend from down under. So without further adieu our Michelle in her own words:

  
" G'day I'm Michelle, I'm from Sydney, Australia , I'm 47 and love to scrap! I work full time and have a very patient husband and 2 fur babies, Spike and Bella, who you'll meet in the gallery.....I have only been scrapping a couple of years but am hopelessly addicted and totally in love with it! My style is all over the place, eclectic I think you call it!!! My Fav style is steampunk and I love mixed media and ATC's....Cant wait to dig in and get to know you all!

 Now just take a  look at this  jaw dropping  talent  :







 And my personal fave:





Again we congratulate Michelle for being part of the Flying Unicorn Team- do not forget to be a follower of her blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~