Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Kit Creations

Hey everyone!!

I can't believe it is June already! Despite the summer month, today it was windy, cold and rainy in ND and I actually had my winter coat on for awhile! So to bring in some sunshine I am going to post some layouts I did using the new June Kit from Flying Unicorn "Ray of Magic".

This first LO I did I didn't have much mojo, but in the end I was ok with it. It's a picture of my grandson whom I just adore, and everything with him on it looks good to me!!


I love the Flying Unicorn Metal Flowers/Leaves and the cute Prima metal frame was perfect! I misted the DA border with Lindy's Forest Green Mist


This next one was fun to make. I cut out diamonds with my Cricut using one of the Prima sheets in the kit and added for the background look. I fussy cut the bird and balloon as well. I used Liquid Pearls in Petal Pink around some of them.
Some of the flowers I misted with the Fireworks Angel Pink from the main kit.Here are some close ups






The last one I'll share for today was made using the yummy Authentique papers from the Cherish Collection.
Love the cute Maya Road canvas banners and those metal frames again...that are in the Embellisment Kit!! Again, I used Liquid Pearls in Platinum Pearl around the circles, took some of the DA border from the first LO, painted it and added it in 3 different places. I love Authentique papers as the quality is AMAZING!! Great to work with if you're distressing, sewing, etc. it really holds up well.

A few close ups



Don't forget that it is a new month and that means new challenges at the Unicorn Forum!!! We have such a fun time and awesome RAK's, and inspiration. One of the best things at Flying Unicorn is other than the KOM Challenge, you do NOT have to use any of our kits to participate in the challenges!!!!! You use your own stash, products..etc.!!! We love seeing what everyone brings to the table!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. Denise, I love your layouts!! Gorgeous work as always!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~