Sunday, June 30, 2013

New Month-New Challenges

Hey everyone!

Can you all believe it is July already? I know I can't! Summer is flying by once again it seems.

Well now that a new month is upon us, it is time for some fresh new challenges at Flying Unicorn!!

The great thing about our challenges in the FORUM is that everyone can play! You do not need to use a Flying Unicorn kit to participate which kind of levels the playing field. So you can use your stash if you want..or you can always shop the Flying Unicorn Store for some new goodies ;) 

Since I didn't run a challenge last month, (work was crazy), I hopped at the chance to do one for July.

My challenge is to base your LO/AP/Tag or Card on a fictional or real character. I chose The White Witch from The Chronicles of Narnia for mine.






So I pulled out all the white paper and chose my sheets. The papers are from a previous kit from Flying Unicorn as are the Maya Road Canvas Banners. The clock is Dusty Attic and the Flower Vine is Twiddleybitz


I wanted to bring out the ice blue and icicles so I used Diamond Dust and  Liquid Pearls in Ocean Blue and some Cold Ice Chalk after I painted the chippies white with Gesso. The oval frame is die cut using the Cottage Cutz Oval Doily and Frame.





So I hope you join in our challenges for July!!! There are some amazing RAK's to give away!!

Here is the RAK from my challenge:







Hope you join us!! Just click HERE to go to the challenge forum.

2 comments:

  1. that is a stunning layout! I will have to put my thinking cap on to figure out what character I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Girl!!! So Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~