Tuesday, August 13, 2013

New 7 Dots-Now Available!!!

Great news scrappers!!

New 7 Dots Collections are now available in the Flying Unicorn Store!!! We have both 9th Wave and Messy Head in stock!!

I love 7 Dots. The colors and quality are amazing!

Here is a LO I did using 9th Wave.

For this LO I used 3 sheets from the 9th Wave Collection, 'Golden Sand', 'Stormy Sky' and 'Wavy Ocean. After doing a little stitching and used Dylusions Mists on the background. I then used my Prima Static Mask and Studio 490 Embossing paste to add texture. The metal FUL Flowers are topped with just a little bit of Gesso and the Dusty Attic Leafy Flourish is embossed with Stampendous Aged Embossing Powder in Aqua.









Other Supplies used:

Stormy Sky Distress Ink
Kaisercraft Flower and Twig Charmers
Kaisercraft Blooms
Prima flowers
Green Wire Trim


This next LO is done using 7 Dots Messy Head Collection:

For this LO I chose 3 sheets out of the Messy Head Collection for this LO. I used 'Little Thoughts', 'Love Letter' and 'News Flash'. I used one paper for my bg and then on my 2nd sheet, I  punched around my edges and then used my Distress Tool to do the edges. I used a Prima Circular Lattice Mask with Studio 49 Embossing Paste on the bg. The Scrap FX Chipboard Arc and Journal Frame is embossed with Stampendous Aged Embossing Powders in Shabby White and Aqua. For a little detail around the arc and used Studio Painterly Pink for my 'pearls'.




Other Supplies used:

Ingvild Bolmes Sweet Pea Chalk Ink
Petaloo Mulberry Street Flowers- Fushia
Petaloo Camelia- In the Pink



You will love these new collections so pop on over to the Flying Unicorn Store and grab them while you can. You can also check out different creations using these new collections by our CT. Just CLICK HERE to take you to some wonderful inspiration!!




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts! The one of the boys - what little cuties, and it looks so breezy and summery. And the one of Faith is so soft and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow ... fabulous ... in fact downright stunning ...

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~