Saturday, November 23, 2013

Santa's List

Hey scrappers!

Today I want to share a couple of Christmas creations I made using the new Teresa Collins Santa's List collection which is now available at the Flying Unicorn Store. With Christmas right around the corner I thought I better get crackin on my cards and tags!

This collection is oodles of fun to work with! Love the page of tags and punch outs and the 6x6 paper pad is perfect for your cards and tags!

For this one I used my Cricut and cut out an oval odd shaped to use as my tag. I then cut out smaller ovals to layer. I used Kaisercraft Script Stamp to stamp the background with first and then started my layering. I also used Petaloo Mini Poinsettias and some of the punch out tags to finish it off. I then used Stickles in Xmas Red for a little sparkle. I wish I would of ordered some of the Enamel Dots from this line..could of used those too!


This one I did using most of the same products as before. Love the Mini Poinsettias for cards and tags. They are the perfect size! I did add some new Petaloo Berries on this card and some red Wire Beaded Trim. 


One more to share! Pay no attention to the small white string that snuck it's way into my photo! I didn't notice it until after I had downloaded and edited and to be honest..too tired to go take another. ;)

Flying Unicorn now carries some GORGEOUS Venice Lace which I used to trim the edges of my circle.

Another great thing Alda has come up with at the store is an "Inspiring Your Art" Page. This gives you great suggestions and ideas for products that coordinate all together!! From paper, ink, chippies and flowers to so much more! The Creative Team is working hard on getting some awesome ideas together for you~ Check it out HERE!

I hope that you've got an early start on your Christmas cards and tags too!! I would love to see what you've done so please share with us in our GALLERY! Don't forget you can join us in our monthly CHALLENGES as well and win some awesome RAK's!

Be sure to check out all the new product coming into the STORE as well! Alda is busy loading up all kinds of goodies!!

Happy Scrappin!



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~