Monday, March 31, 2014

April Creations

Hey everyone!

Can't believe it's already April! As I sit here inside my warm house..I look out the window and see a blizzard outside. I think Mother Nature has lost her marbles. Yesterday I was wearing capri's and sandals and today we can't even go outside!

So I decided to do my post a little early and share with you all my kit creations from Flying Unicorn. The new April kit is packed full of 7 Dots Cold Country..a fabulous new collection!

This first LO I did was super fun to create. I used a Prima Bubble stencil on my background along with 13 Arts Matte White paint, Shimmerz Texturz and Vibez.

The flowers are a mix of my stash and the Mixed Passion Add On kit






















My next LO is of me and my best friend of 30+years. I used a Prima Flower Stencil from the store and Studio 490 Embossing Paste for my background look. I added a little Ingvild Bolme Chalk Ink in Pastel Blue.























The 3rd LO I used the Joggles Branches Stencil with my embossing paste. I wanted to do a more negative spaced LO this time. I love the little LYB Burlap tags and Wooden Embellies in the Mixed Passion Add On Kit!






















The OTP is a unfinished wooden box. I decided to do a rustic feel so I grabbed my Kroma Crackle and Vintage Photo Distress Stain and went to work.













































I grabbed some branches and twigs from one of my bushes outside and some items from my stash to finish off the top decor.































The following cards and tag were made using the Small Art Big Passion kit




















The Mixed Art Add On has 3 cute canvases and other goodies that I used for my last project. The burlap canvas was from my stash and I used another new Prima Flora Rose Stencil., Julie Nutting Doll Stamp and left over papers from the kit.









































I sure hope you get to purchase one of these fabulous kits before they are gone!! You won't be disappointed!!

You can see more fab kit creations in our Flying Unicorn Forums. Just click HERE to go to our Kit of the Month page!

Happy Creating!


1 comment:

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~