Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mojo Monday at Flying Unicorn

It's a new Mojo Monday at Flying Unicorn!!!

This week's sketch was done by our very own Alda and the layout was created by me. It is such a beautiful sketch with so many different possibilities for creating!


I chose to use the sketch in a fun way due to the photo I wanted to scrap. It is a pic of my daughter on her bike riding without training wheels for the first time.


I used some Prima Something Blue paper and Prima flowers. The chipboard Creative Embellishments circles are painted with Shimmerz in Royal Purple. On the background, I used 13 Arts paints in Turquoise and Berry. I also used 13 Arts Gesso with my Memory Box mask. 




Come on over to our FORUMS and join us this week for Mojo Monday! You could win a $10 gift card to the Flying Unicorn Store!




No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~