Sunday, June 1, 2014

June Kit Creations

Hello everyone!

It's time to share some June Main Kit Creations from Flying Unicorn!

I'm not surprised that the kit sold out so fast, but I do hope you got to purchase one! I want to remind you all to take advantage of our new Pre-Order Option so you don't ever miss a kit! Just watch our Facebook page on the 20th of each month along with the STORE's main page as this is when you can pre order your kit!!

Now onto the creations!

This kit is packed with Riddersholm Tailgate Marked Collection and it quickly has become one of my favorites! I made this page for my step daughter who is off to college in the fall and we are so proud of her.

I used some 13 Arts Gesso and a Memory Box Stencil along with the Shimmerz "Tickle Me Turquoise" which is in the Mixed Art kit,on the background.



The beautiful Petaloo Blooms are gorgeous and match the papers so well! This LO is of my grandson when he was just a little peanut.


Loving the Flying Unicorn Crown Adornment..perfect for a little prince!



I was super glad their was a bit of pink in the kit!! I used some Creative Embellishments vine chippies from my stash on this one as well.





I love the OTP this month!! It's a little metal bench that you can decorate to your fancy. I chose to paint my bench with some 13 Arts Matte Turquoise Paint, let it dry and then used a sharp knife to chip off some paint to give it an aged look.



Well that's it for now!!! Be sure to stop by the forums for some new June Challenges as well!! We have some great RAK's this month and would love to see you get inspired!



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous creations, all of them ... And what a magnificent array of kits this month from the Flying Unicorn team ...

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~