Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October Kit Creations

Hello all!

Just sharing some of the creations made using the new  Flying Unicorn October Kits!

This first LO I used Fabscraps papers, Prima flowers and embellies. All from the Main and Mixed Passion Add on kits.
























The Magnolia Papers in the Main Kit are just gorgeous! The pink Prima flowers went perfectly with them! I used a Creative Embellishment Chipboard Frame, 13 Arts Gesso and a Prima Stencil from my stash.












































I used some items from my stash on this last LO. The paper, Word Tiles and Prima Lamps are all from the kits.

















The OTP was fun! It is a wood coffin. I wanted to do a Marie Antoinette style..not quite finished on the inside, but this is the outside of it.






















The Mixed Art Kit has a black canvas..love it..and a whole set of Golden products to play with!
I made this Audrey canvas for my daughter's room.I also used lots of Flying Unicorn Adornments!


















I love the flower mold in the Small Art Big Passion kit! This kit always has everything you need to make cards and tags!






















Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out our Facebook Page and Forums for lots of fun challenges, contests and giveaways!



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~