Monday, May 25, 2015

13 Arts

Hi all!

Just sharing a layout I created using some 13 Arts goodies. I used 13 Arts paper, Mists and Splash Water Ink from previous Flying Unicorn kits.

I made this for our Mixed Media Challenge in the Forum. Swing on by and join us!!


































I started by using the Prima Crackle stencil with some 13 Arts Gesso. Then I misted using Indigo 13 Arts Mist and a little bit of Shimmerz Jeni B Blue.
I used Splash Water ink from 13 arts in Turquoise and Black to splatter around. The stamps are Bo Bunny and Kaisercraft. The chipboard frame is from Creative Embellishments

































Hope you get creative this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~