Saturday, December 12, 2015

December Your Passion, Your Art

This months' Flying Unicorn kit is amazing! Filled with Riddersholm, Petaloo, Prima and more, it really got my creative juices flowing! I always purchase all the kits together so I can mix and match!! That is the great thing about these kits..they all flow so nicely together!!

Here is my first layout I did using the Main kit. It is a picture of my new grandson and his mom. I used a Creative Embellishment Chipboard Frame that was from my stash. The flowers are a mix from the Main Kit and Mixed Passion Add on. 

I love the Prima brick stamp (main kit) and Empress Gold Color Bloom (mixed art kit) and added those onto the background. I then splashed some 13 Arts Splash Ink from the Mixed Art kit on there as well.
























































The next layout I did, I used the Prima Wood Texture Stencil on the background. I mixed some brown acrylic paint with Gesso to give it some color.  I used Empress Gold (LOVE IT) again and did the circles using an old lid with white paint.

































I cut up the Prima Vine and colored the leaves with the Empress Gold. The Prima Wood Cuts were inked up with Prima Chalk Ink and then misted with the Empress Gold.






















The OTP this month is fabulous! It's a metal mailbox that you can design any way you want. I chose to do my box with a Christmas theme to hold all my cards and tags I make every year.

I used Craft & You "Christmas Story" Collection for the box and Prima Victorian Christmas Flowers.
















































Thanks for stopping to take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~