Saturday, January 30, 2016

10 Minute Tag

Hey all!
Sharing a tutorial today on how to make a tag in 10 minutes. Hopefully this will help you when you're in a rush and need to make a tag for a last minute gift or if you're like me..just plain forgot someone's special day and I had to make one in a hurry!
Here is the tag that I made:
DSC_0046
DSC_0059
So let's get started.
A quick tip-once I picked out my papers, I grabbed those matching flowers and embellies before I began. This way I wasn't searching around for what I wanted.
Always start with a sturdy base. Prima Tag Pads are great.
Cover your tag with paper. I chose to use Trimcrafts Paper Flowers Paper Pack.  I used 3 coordinating papers.
DSC_0009
Ink the edges.  Prima Chalk Inks are great for this. They let you have good control over where your ink goes. I used Rose Bud and Dark Bark.
DSC_0015
Cut coordinating papers into rectangles. One bigger than the other and then layer on top of the tag. I inked the edges as well.
DSC_0019
DSC_0022
Add stamp of choice on the background. I used Kaisercraft Script Stamp.
DSC_0032
Last I grabbed those supplies and put my tag together. I used lots of items from my stash. I also used a sheet from the Paper Flowers Pack to cut out the butterflies.
DSC_0035
DSC_0046
So there you go! A quick tag for those last minute gifts! Hope you get inspired to create today!

Items Used:
Paper Flowers Paper Pack
Prima Chalk Ink- Rose Bud and Dark Bark
Kaisercraft Stamp
13 arts Stickers from the Jan Main Kit
Stamens
Prima Wood Icons in a Box- Borders
Prima Flowers-Sprite
Denise







1 comment:

  1. Great tag, Denise! It is so pretty and I can't believe you made it so quickly!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~